Monday, June 22, 2015

Trying to feel like who I use to be

Dear Cat,


What are we becoming? It feels like we are always running going through the motions everyday. I could  hold you dearly or act like I don't even know you. Seems like you could care less either way.

What happened to the girl I use to know? I just want us back to the way we were before. Do I have your love am I still enough? Would you rather just turn away and leave me? Do I need to give up and end my former life or should I work harder to get back what we had?

Remember when life had just begun and we only had a perfect simple kind of love? Those were the days, I remember when our love ran wild and free. Where has it all gone, let me find it so that we can get back to that simple life.

Do I still give you what you need to live and live the way you want to live. Do the simplest things take your breathe away or are you hiding behind a smile that can change like the wind. Am I enough to make you as happy as you once were.


Love always,

Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment