Monday, January 26, 2015

Hardships of Eye makeup for a non-lidded Asian

It is ridiculous how some people have all the luck with beautiful long lashes and lids to boot. 
So when I was young my mother was obsessed with becoming Western. I will show you a photo of what she did to her lids. She is a beautiful lady, she just thought it would make transition to becoming western easy. 
I would never get this done but still I am trying to find all the perfect makeup tools to make my eyes look bright and beautiful without lash extensions and surgery. 
I may be a Canadian but I still have some asian characteristics such as Cheap(frugal). Through the years I have learnt that I am wasting my money, buying stuff that I just throw out because it doesn't work well.
So needless to say I have been through 7 eyelash curlers(SDM,Walmart, GT, AVON, Pharma plus) and over  50-60 mascara’s trying to find the right fit…and still nothing for my non-hooded beautiful eyes.
My mom on Top and moi on the bottom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment