Monday, January 26, 2015

M.A.C. (full lash) Vs. Shu Uemura vs Shiseido Eyelash Curlers

So as you can see from the title I am going to compare the above curlers. 
(I say Asian eye’s but many people of different Ethnic backgrounds have the same problems as well. My eyes are almond shaped and I have short, straight hard to curl lashes).
M.A.C. $27.00 Full lash curler is black in colour and I have used it for 3 years. It worked for my eyes as it has good pressure with regards to the rubber that comes with it. There was no pinch and curled so long as I applied a more than average pressure on it. The suggestion is to change it every three months but it works just as well if you don’t why waste money on a refill you don’t need. 
SHU UEMURA $25.00 Well, Well well I heard great things about this eyelash curler, so I went to Sephora to purchase this “magnificent” curler. Boy was I in for a “small” surprise! Nothing, it  didn’t do anything. It was so disappointing, I thought maybe just maybe I would find the perfect curler. I was wrong, not only did it pinch my lids but my lashes did not look curl, but lesson learned. If it were between the two MAC VS. SHU UEMURA I would say MAC a little more expensive but the rubber has a better grip I find and NO pinching.  
SHISEIDO $23.00 So Shiseido promised that the newly designed broader curve was made for my shaped eyes. So I went to the Shiseido counter and thought I would try it out, cause now at this point I had nothing to lose but money as I have tried many curlers on the market. Cheaper than both mentioned above I was okay with that. But when I tried it, awaited the wince that usually happens when it pinches my eye. To my surprise nothing happened. Starting from base to middle to end with just simple light pressure it happened, My Eureka moment! My lashes are not only curled but they look amazing. okay so exxageration there cause I still have not applied a mascara for length. But I will write on mascara’s a different time. This was and is still the best full eyelash curler I have ever used. 
Now you can take my word for it or go and buy the three I mention and try it out on your eyes as well. 
With Love,
Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment